Monday, April 20, 2015

assuming the exit position


Last night, I pulled out my suitcases to start sorting out what I want to take on my trip across the Pacific.  There is plenty of time for that.  My flight does not leave until Tuesday morning.

But I thought you might like to see where I will be for the next few weeks.  This is the cruise itinerary.


26 Apr -- Shanghai, China
27 Apr -- Jeju Island, Korea
28 Apr -- at sea
29 Apr -- Kobe, Japan
30 Apr -- Shizmizu, Japan
1 May -- Yokohama, Japan
2 May -- at sea
3 May -- at sea
4 May -- at sea
5 May -- Petropavlovsk, Russia
6 May -- at sea
7 May -- at sea
8 May -- at sea
9 May -- at sea
10 May -- at sea
11 May -- at sea
12 May -- Vancouver, Canada

If you think those are a lot of "at sea" days, don't worry about me.  They are my favorite days on a cruise ship.

But, before the cruise, we will have three days in Shanghai.  I want to thank all of you who have been sending suggestions (especially, food suggestions).  Shanghai has turned out to be one of my favorite cities.

Having said that, there is still one more day of getting the house in order before I leave.


No comments: